Call us today: 01384 671 214

Local Support Team,

Holloway Chambers Priory Street, Dudley, DY1 1HA


Awarded by Dudley Council

01 October 2014

association lst

Why join us?.... 

...Because being local matters

1 facebook Twitter Google +

How will I get the money?

Payroll Services


People who use Direct Payments / Personal Budget have to have the money paid into a separate bank account opened specifically for this.


The money cannot be kept with your finances.


If the service users lacks capacity a suitable person can be appointed to receive the funding on their behalf. This can be a family member or friend who acts on the service users best interests and has normally been given a registered lasting or enduring power of attorney, or been appointed by the court of protection as a deputy under the mental capacity act 2005. This means that a bank account can be opened solely in the suitable person’s name.


The suitable person needs to be identified and approved by the social worker and is normally identified during the assessment process.  


The money will be paid 4 weekly in advance. The first payment will be to the end of the current 4 weekly cycle. You will be sent a letter giving you the payment dates.

man with money